mien recognises the importance of protecting all personal information and respecting your privacy. This policy explains what happens to any personal information that you provide to us or that we collect on this site.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information provided voluntarily by you including, but not limited to details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, information that you provide by filling in forms on our site and information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to aggregate information for our own use. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you place an order we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely at all times.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information collected in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
While we may use your personal information to send you marketing updates and information in accordance with your stated preferences we do not sell or otherwise pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by mien cycling garments b.v..
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY